This is a Georgia Notary Public E-Mail Address Correction form. It is used for a Georgia notary public to notify the notary publics’ supervising body, the Georgia Superior Court Clerks’ Cooperative Authority, of changes to his or her e-mail address; to remove his or her e-mail address from the public listing; or to discontinue receipt of official e-mails. The form is designed to be completed mostly online.
How To Write
- Enter your full name as it appears on your commission.
- Enter the e-mail address you are currently using for notary business.
- Enter the date that your commission expires.
- Enter the county in which you were appointed.
- Check the box if you do not want your e-mail address to show on the official website search results. This means that members of the public may no longer be able to contact you.
- Check the box if you no longer wish to receive e-mails about official business. This means you will not be notified by e-mail when your commission is about to expire or for any other reason.
- Check the box if you wish to change the e-mail that you currently have on file, and enter your new e-mail address.
- If you have not checked the box to discontinue e-mail correspondence, signing this form acknowledges that you will continue to receive official business e-mails at your new e-mail address.
- If you are capable of signing electronically, sign the form and save the file. If you cannot sign electronically, use the button in the upper left corner of the form to print the form and sign it with a pen.
This form needs to be transmitted to the Georgia notary public’s supervising body. If you have signed electronically or if you have printed and signed on paper and scanned the form into a file, you may submit the form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you only have the paper copy that you have printed and signed, you may submit it by mail or fax to the
Georgia Superior Court Clerks’ Cooperative Authority,
1875 Century Boulevard Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30345.
Fax 404- 327-7887.